Central European Time
Marion: +33(0)6 11 28 91 21
America/Martinique time zone
Jean-Marc: +33(0)6 96 97 18 26
Your international access code (exit code) 596 696 97 18 26
From 3PM (Paris time).
30, rue du surf - Tartane
97220 La Trinité
WARNING DIFFERENT TIME ZONE
Call in the afternoon from 15:00 (Paris time) thanks
Locations saisonnières de meublés: Société en nom propre,
enregistrée au registre du commerce de Fort de France (non soumis à TVA)
n° Siret : 481 300 416 00023 - Code APE : 702A
For more symplicity, at Paris office hours,
Phone to Marion +33(0)6 11 28 91 21
General rental conditions
Conditions and cancellation fees:
Hosting service benefits, car rental, entertainment and others, provided for a date or at specified intervals not fall within the scope of the 7-day withdrawal period applied by the Consumer Code .
Any purchase of such services to Turquoise Vacation View is shown by the down payment settlement.
After completing this procedure, the cancellation policy stated below apply as of right.
All cancellations must be reported to View Rentals Turquoise, by registered mail with return receipt.
The cancellation date taken into account in the calculation of the fee is the date of receipt of mail.
In case the customer cancels the reservation, the provisions below therefore apply
depending on the period between the date of cancellation and the scheduled date of arrival:
- More than 31 days before arrival: 35% of total price, minimum 100 euros.
- 31 to 21 days 50% of total price, minimum 100 euros.
- 20 to 15 days 75% of total price, minimum 100 euros.
- Less than 15 days 100% of total price.
Warning: For departures on the periods of year end, Mardi Gras and Easter cancellation charges are 100% for cancellations within 45 days of arrival.
Terms of rental
Rentals Homestay, such as cottage in rentals require that cleaning be done before departure.
In most cases, for organizational reasons, the household is a professional matter
Obligatory cleaning fee will be due and systematically included in the total of your bill in addition to the rent.
if the cleaning fee is not mandatory, you should make housing in a clean state, if we charge a cleaning fee indicated on the website page.
- The accommodation available, is furnished and equipped.
- A complete inventory of furniture, crockery, linen and other items will be carried out at the entrance.
- The tenant uses the premises as a temporary residence holidays,
to the exclusion of any commercial or professional use.
Any under total or partial rental is prohibited.
The tenant respects the rules of the neighborhood and the normal rules of life.
Any party or event is prohibited.
The transfer from the airport to the accommodation is not included in the price. It is essential to hire a car.
The day and time of arrival and the flight number must be specified in advance for organizing the reception of tenants.
Reservation - Payment and Deposit:
- The rental is considered final upon receipt of deposit.
- By paying your down payment or security deposit, you agree to the terms and conditions of rental.
- Your payment considers your agreement.
- Your card will guarantee:
- To cover the costs according to the cancellation policy above.
- To collect the costs of any damage and unpaid owners.
- The rental is effective at time of booking.
- Full payment may be required at time of booking, as appropriate.
- The balance is due 35 days before arrival, at the latest, unless otherwise agreed with the owner, depending on the mode of payment.
- A deposit will accompany this payment, it will be returned at the end of the stay.
Unless, at the time of departure, we find deterioration:
furniture, objects, linen or equipment, because tenants.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to housing if the balance and the deposit has not been paid.
- Any bank transfer issued from a bank outside France will be denominated in Euros exclusively. Transfers from abroad can lead to bank fees. These costs are borne by the Client.
- If payment one month prior to arrival, Turquoise View Rentals is entitled to consider that the Customer canceled the reservation.
However, the Customer remains in any case responsible for payment of all amounts agreed for ordered products or services.
The cancellation policy will be applied.
- It is not considered full discharge of debt remission of a credit card number as the agreement of the payment center is not obtained or a transfer before confirmation of our bank.
- Failure by the Customer payment terms will be considered by Rentals View Turquoise, as a cancellation requested by the Customer.
- In case the payment would prove to be irregular, incomplete or non-existent, for whatever reason, the sale of services booked will be canceled, the ensuing costs are to the Customer.
Dates and changes:
After the firm reservation if the tenant decides to change the dates of their stay, and the owner can not accept these changes, this will cause the cancellation by the tenant.
The changes of arrival or departure schedules imposed by air traffic, security or other requirements may not lead to any compensation in what capacity whatsoever.
Housing is provided by the owner, who agrees to deliver it in perfect state of cleanliness and maintenance, consistent with the description on the website and standards in force.
However it can not be responsible for theft, loss, accident, damage, or other problems that could arise with respect to all tenants or their property.
Objects and personal effects of the tenants are strictly their own responsibility.
Renters are advised to purchase insurance.
Once the reservation is confirmed, the warranty provider in accordance with the rental reservation agreement.
In case of failure of a service provider or if unable to provide the agreed service,
Turquoise View Rentals will reimburse the sums already paid, corresponding to the payment of the service in question, or to offer a replacement service within the limits of that reserved.
Any litigation or dispute shall be marked Rentals View Turquoise, within two days after the delivery of keys.
This will allow us to solve the problem or reach an amicable agreement.
After this time without finding there, no protest shall be entertained.
The jurisdiction depends on the Fort de France to court
Pets are not accepted.
Accommodation capacity :
We reserve the right to refuse any unforeseen additional person.
Natural disasters or extraordinary:
In the event of hurricane, natural disaster or extraordinary, serious, and natural events, forcing tenants to cancel or shorten their stay in Martinique, we can not refund the unoccupied days, nor bear the additional costs of the event.